Hiya friends! Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite tips for using digital product in my Bible journaling!
Digital product is such an amazing investment because it is so versatile! You also have a little room to play with in personalizing the items to fit your project, and let's face it - most of all you can use your faves over and over again!
Here are my top 7 tips for using digital product in your Bible journaling.
1. Print out your favorite items on all different types of paper. Try it on typing paper, computer paper, card stock, sticker paper, or my favorite - clear label paper!!
2. Print your designs in different sizes for even more versatility! You can see in my project I printed the asterisks in different sizes to allow for clustering and layering!
3. Print off a sheet of your favorite pattern paper and use it to make washi strips (when printed on clear label paper) this is the perfect chance to turn your favorite patterns into washi! And let's face it, washi is always a good idea!
4. When you purchase your digital product, go ahead and print it as soon as possible, if you have it printed and ready to go you are much more likely to use it!
5. Play with layering! When using items printed on the clear label paper (ok, seriously friends, I am a fan! ) you can play with things like laying paint under your digital element for a whole new look!
6. Mix it up! Use your favorite Illustrated Faith goodies with your digital products! They all go so well together, it makes perfect sense!
7. Have fun and play! With digital products it is the perfect place to experiment because if you don't like it, you can always print yourself a new one!
I hope that this inspires you to give digital a try if you haven't already!
Talk to you soon!