Count down to Christmas with the Silhouette advent calendar. This limited edition advent calendar kit comes with a full set of shapes that can be arranged any way you like. Use your Silhouette and your favorite paper to customize the calendar in your own style. With different decorations, the advent calendar can be used for any occasion.
Silhouette was generous enough to send one of their new Advent Calendars to one of Bella Blvd's designers, to be paired up with Bella's products. We are excited to share the finished project with you today.
Christmas Advent Calendar, by Megan Klauer.
I pulled out 2 of my favorite Bella collections. Winter Wonder & Christmas Wishes, along with a mix of the wonderful Designer Tapes and the Sophisticates High Five Alphabets. The fact that my Silhouette did so much of the work was just awesome. I am hoping to use this for birthdays, chore charts, instagram photos, etc. It's versatile & definitely something I won't be packing away after the holidays!
This is our first ever Advent Calendar & the boys are so excited to get started. Instead of little gifts, each pocket holds a to-do for that day. Something simple but something we can do together to celebrate the season.
1. Make paper snowflakes.
2. Bake Christmas Cookies & take to a neighbor.
3. Hot Cocoa & marshmallows tonight!
4. Make pipe cleaner candy canes.
5. Make a Chocolate Treat - FUDGE!
6. Read a Christmas Story.
7. Family Game Night.
8. Watch a Christmas movie & eat popcorn.
9. Make Salt Dough Ornaments.
10. Decorate Ornaments.
11. Write letters to Santa.
12. Make Christmas Tree Sun Catchers.
13. Pancakes for supper! Add whip cream & holiday sprinkles.
14. Make snowflake tortillas.
15. Decorate Gingerbread houses.
16. Make Christmas tags for gifts.
17. Make homemade Hot Cocoa & package for teacher gifts.
18. Make hot cocoa rice krispy treats.
19. Go for a drive & look at Christmas lights.
20. Make popsicle stick snowflakes.
21. Wrap Christmas presents.
22. Take a family picture in front of the Christmas tree.
23. Make reindeer food.
24. Leave cookies & milk for Santa. Don't forget the reindeer!
25. Merry Christmas! Open presents & enjoy some cinnamon rolls!
I can't wait to get started! I am hoping this will translate nicely to my December Daily album as well. Go get yours HERE! You will LOVE it!