1. Ginger Williams from Tomball, Texas.
2. Gretchen McElveen from Helena, Alabama
3. Julie Howard from Delaware, Ohio.
4. Kerryn Fry from Australia
5. Kim Holmes from Mountlake Terrace, Washington
6. Laura Vegas from Manteca, California
7. Mahlin Wiggur from Sweden
9. Rhonda Van Ginkel from Lakeville, Minnesota
10. Susan Goetter from Milton, Florida
We thought we'd share with you some of their submissions. These very talented ladies will be bringing you lots of inspiration over the next 4 months. Congratulations ladies! A *Big Huge* thank you to everyone that submitted work to the Artista call. It's always so hard to narrow it down because there is so much talent out there. We hope that you will continue sending us your work, posting it on our Facebook page, and participating in future design calls. Thank you again for your time and contributions.
And last but not least, because it was so hard to pick only 10 new Artistas, we also we've selected two girls to be Guest Bloggers. Victoria and Sarah will have a one-day feature here on the blog. We look forward to getting to know them as well:
Victoria Murray from Ontario, Canada and
Sarah de Guzman from Sunnyvale, California
Welcome to the team ladies!