Yeah, that’s right! We want to expand our Bella Artista family! We’d like to invite you to submit your work for consideration. We are excited to announce that Bella is looking for 10 brand new guest designers to be named Bella Artistas for the months of August - December (2009) and January (2010).
The Bella Artista call for submissions is officially open! Submissions will be closed on Wednesday, June 24 at midnight. Once the newly chosen Artistas have accepted our invitations, they will be announced by the second week of July. Winners will be contacted via email and must respond within 72 hours to accept or another winner will be chosen.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for passionate scrapbook and paper craft designers that can display unique style, writing, photography, design-sense, communication skills, cooperation, and excitement for Bella Blvd. International designers are welcome to apply! The more the merrier.
What Is A Bella Artista?
Different than a design team member, a Bella Artista is an independent monthly guest designer.
What Are The Perks?
Free product! Who doesn't love free stuff, especially when it’s brand spankin’ new! During 2009 Bella will be releasing several new product collections in which you will be able to play with! Plus, after completing your assignments anything left over is yours to keep! In addition, your portrait, your story and your work with be part of this Studio Blog.
- Send in 2 recent layouts and 1 greeting card that best demonstrate your talent and style. (A layout can be a single page or double page, any size of your choice.) You get extra kudos if you include Bella products ;) wink wink!
- Be sure each file does not exceed 500px by 500px or 500KB. Only one photo per layout please. Close ups are not necessary.
- Twitter-style essay. Using ONLY 140 characters be creative as possible and tell us why we should pick you!
- In Addition to your Twitter-style essay also include your first and last name, address, email address, link(s) to your blog and/or galleries. Please include links.
- Optional: Submit a scrapbook resume including design teams of past and present, how long you’ve been there, links and your title (ie. Design Team Member, Coordinator, etc.). Be sure to include a list of any and all publications within the past two years only.
- Email all the above to Art at Bella Blvd dot net subject line: I WANNA BE A BELLA ARTISTA! Before midnight on June 24th.
If you have any additional questions regarding the Bella Blvd submissions, please write to Art at Bella Blvd dot net.
We can’t wait to see what you've got in store for us!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In the meantime Jenna and I are off to Brazil! If you'd like to follow the trip I will try to post on my blog while we're there. Otherwise, as soon as we return you an read all about it right here!